Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£19,000 to £22,000
We have a couple of fantastic opportunities for Customer Service Coordinators to kick start their career for an exciting and growing customer service team based in Hemel Hempstead. The main job function will be to deliver an excellent customer experience to all clients across all aspects of the process from client on-boarding, quoting, reporting, invoicing, and managing all incoming customer communications in a swift and professional manner.
Hours are Monday to Friday, hours between 8am - 6pm. This position is paying up between £19K - £22K depending on candidates experience. The company offer a number of fantasitc benefits including in-house training, scope for progression, a relaxed working enviroment and much more!
- Support the Customer Services Team and the Sales & BD Teams with the on boarding of new clients and continued delivery of the customer service experience
- Action, manage and appropriately respond to incoming client communications – e-mail and phone
- Input and manage customer information
- Working closely with teams to ensure timely scheduling of work in line with client requirements
- Provide first point contact resolution to client queries where possible, or appropriately manage internal resources to resolve problems
- Generation of fit for purpose quotations for customers up to approved authority level
- Coordinate logistical queries where necessary
- Liaise appropriately with the teams to successfully deliver customer projects
- Generation of outgoing customer receipts and reports
- Assign costs and generate invoice information
- Accurate reporting of client information within the team as required
- Work with the CS team including CSM as part of a continual improvement process
- Delivery of the highest level of customer service and building strong relationships (internally and externally), ensuring that our customers do not want to look elsewhere for their service.
- Develop and maintain a strong, confident, and professional relationship with customers to ensure that they are receiving an exemplary service.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints through company procedures to ensure maximised communication with the customer, until a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
- To work independently to deliver defined targets against a portfolio of clients
Apply For This Job Now
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication ability.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer services skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Positive attitude towards change.
- Adaptable and flexible in their approach to work.
- Accurate data entry skills and highly numerate.
- Adaptability to use various in-house systems and processes
- Positive attitude to change and delivering continual improvement
- Able to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels by phone, e-mail or face to face.
- I.T. literate.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail.
Apply for the Role
Call Izzy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £26,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £28,000
Accountancy and Finance Graduates - Temporary and Permanent roles
£20,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £30,000