£26,000 to £27,000
Think Specialist Recruitment are pleased to be working with an award winning organisation based in the Watford area. This organisation are a market leader in what they do, and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to join their growing team.
This position would suit a candidate who has previously managed a Customer Service team and looking to start a new challenge with a successful organisation.
Salary - £26,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
Benefits will include 25 days holiday, free onsite parking, medical insurance, private pension scheme and more...
Some of the duties will include:
- Monitor and deliver against agreed team SLAs & KPIs
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers to ensure that processes are completed within customer SLAs
- Liaise and build relationships with a range of stakeholders e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Develop the team using training to improve knowledge and skills to deliver improved service to customers, suppliers and drivers
- Review and implement new processes to increase efficiency
- Assisting the team by performing, monitoring and allocating daily tasks
- Appraisal and performance management of team members, providing coaching, mentoring and managing capability where required
- Monitoring the team’s attendance record, planning resource, ensuring adequate cover on all shift patterns
- Holding interviews to assist with the recruitment process
- Monitor and ensure the correct use of the phone and live chat system across the team, ensuring call quality with monthly evaluations
- Monitoring and analysing the team’s productivity
- Dealing directly with internal/external customers via phone, email and live chat
- Handling complaints (internal and external customers)
- Continuously review data on all relevant internal or external systems to ensure that the data is accurate and kept up to date
- Setting individual objectives and holding monthly 1-2-1 meetings with each member of the team
- Ensuring compliance of team with GDPR guidelines
The suitable candidate:
- Experience within a similar position
- Proven longevity
- Experience of leading and coaching a team
- Strong Customer Service experience
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
Account Manager - Private Jets
£18,000 to £30,000