Watford area, Hertfordshire
£24,000 to £26,000
We have an exciting Marketing Executive role working for a high-growth, market leading company with their headquarters in the Watford area. A varied and interesting position supporting a group of businesses, this role offers a fantastic opportunity for somebody looking to advance their marketing career and learn a lot in the process! Candidates will ideally have some previous marketing experience (or a marketing graduate) and must be able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Creation and delivery of branded collateral across a range of media, including print and digital, in line with company brand and style guides, and to applicable specifications.
- Assets to include adverts, brochures, proposal documents, flyers, banners, posters, branded merchandise etc.
- To provide effective stewardship of brand guidelines, ensuring consistent application across all channels and media
- Creation of corporate logos and associated branding assets in line with brand guide, and in appropriate file formats for the asset’s use
- Assisting in realisation of corporate identity through use of images, content, design etc
- Reinforcing corporate identity through creative design
- Sourcing of appropriate imagery for campaigns and communications, both from stock archives (Shutterstock etc) and from in-house and third party sources (eg taking photos or requesting photos be taken by internal or external photographers)
- Editing of photos for use with blogs, press releases, feature articles, case studies etc
- Creation and maintenance of print and digital templates for company stationery
- In line with campaign strategy, creation and uploading of banners for staff email signatures
- To assist any relevant departments with events planning, including venue liaison, budget/expenditure tracking, rota planning, health and safety considerations and other tasks as required
- To assist with on-the-day delivery of events, providing on- or off-site support as required
- Working with Digital Marketing Executive, Technical Consultant and third parties, to ensure video content adheres to branding and corporate identity guidelines
- Ensuring adherence to licensing terms of any third party video or image content
- To assist with creative production of in-house video content, including assisting with shoots, edit checking, uploading to online platforms, dissemination etc
Social Media Marketing
- To provide branding guidance and asset creation support to the Digital Marketing Executive for social media platforms and campaigns
- As required, to manage companies’ social media accounts, ensuring regular content updates and using automation platforms such as Hootsuite
- Day-to-day liaison and management of third-party relationships with eg designers, printers, videographers, including coordination of correspondence (eg collating comments and feedback)
Campaign reporting and analysis
- Create and maintain accurate campaign records for reporting and analysis purposes, using CRM platforms such as Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a varied marketing role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and take on a varied workload
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £25,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,000
£18,000 to £23,000
Administrator - New department!
£17,500 to £20,000