Maidenhead , Berkshire
£32,000 to £37,000
Are you an adaptable self-starter with previous experience working as a HR administrator?
We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to sit within an extremely supportive and driven HR function based in an exciting organisation in Maidenhead. You will be the primary contact for all HR administrative activities, delivering an efficient, high quality and consistent service to employees, managers and wider HR teams.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in carrying out a wide range of HR Processes listed below and have previously used a HR system.
Hybrid working and flexible working hours offered to accommodate an early Friday finish / personal commitments if required.
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR transactional issues and HR administrative tasks to support to HR team.
- Accurate administration of key people processes, including on-boarding, offboarding, contractual changes, any letters or individual correspondence such as Probation, Training, Reference Requests for all employees to meet the agreed SLA’s.
- Follow all agreed procedures accurately to ensure all responsibilities are carried out consistently, to a high quality within the agreed timescales.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of data in the HRIS System across Core HR, Talent & Performance and General Reporting.
- Completing the monthly Business Performance Review (BPR) and KPI reporting by providing data on Headcount, Starters and Leavers.
- Maintain employee electronic files to ensure all files meet Company, Legislative and Regulatory requirements.
- Provide general “customer-service-like” support in relation to HR administrative queries.
- Ensure the completion and resolution of assigned HR tickets, including the HR Support system within the agreed SLA’s. Action all tickets by problem solving and/ or assigning tickets to the appropriate person to execute and complete. Where required, escalate any issues to the appropriate HR team member.
- Understand the relevant HR policies and procedures to assist employees and Line Managers to maintain accurate data in the HRIS system.
- Managing the additional systems i.e., Reward Hub, IFS (purchase requisitions / orders for HR department) and others to ensure all tasks are actioned and completed in line with the associated process.
- Provide administrative support for the annual Merit Review and Bonus Review processes by creating and distributing letters to all employees, in addition to saving completed letters to the employees electronic files.
- Support the HR department with Internal and External audits as the main point of contact, ensuring the department adheres to our processes and procedures.
- Act in the role as Learning partner in the HRIS System with responsibility for creating, updating and maintain training materials, data, and courses. Assist the HRBP with arranging internal training courses for the business units.
- Make recommendations for improving administrative processes to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Business Units.
- Undertake specific projects/ad hoc duties as required by the wider HR Team
- Previous HR administration experience.
- Previous experience with HRIS system
- Ideally will have worked within a fast paced, results driven shared service environment.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with excellent time management skills.
- Work with confidence and be able to retain and work with confidential information.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills using applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SC clearance
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie Ford on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...