£18,500 to £21,200
Think Specialist Recruitment and pleased to be recruiting for a home-based Customer Service Agent. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the operations team, the role will be a combination of working at home and in an office once or twice a week along with the best training and support, and great progression opportunities
If you love engaging with people, we are looking for someone who is flexible, highly motivated and organised, has strong Customer Service experience and enjoys a fast-paced environment
This is an 8-hour working day, 5 shifts a week. Monday to Sunday with varying shifts between 6:30am and 10pm on a rota basis
- Assess and resolve all enquires and requests, primarily on the telephone, but by all other channels of communication, providing a world class customer service with first point resolution, unless specialist knowledge or further investigation is required.
- Actively represent the customer throughout the organisation ensuring continuous improvement, highlighting any unusual events or trend and feeding back information to other team members and Team Managers
- Utilising personal knowledge gained from training and databases, ensuring accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with all our customers.
- Develop working relationships with Managers, Flexible Workers and internal Departments.
- Provide a point of contact for high volumes of telephone, email and face to face enquiries, responding to their queries.
- Maintain accurate documentation and records and escalating matters as appropriate.
- Participate in the recruitment process by checking all documentation, ensuring it meets compliance requirements and forwarding to the relevant departments.
- Customer Service experience
- IT literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident to talk to customers through issues to resolution
- Understand when necessary to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, in writing, face to face and over the telephone with a wide range of clients and workers
- Ability to prioritise workload and multitask
- Ability to monitor and analyse workload to inform line manager of progress against targets
- Ability to work independently
- Remain calm under pressure
- Experience in face pasted environments
- Ability to deal with difficult situations
- Problem solving ability
Apply For This Job Now
- Progression opportunities
- Access to stakeholder pension scheme
- 27 days annual leave per year plus public bank holidays
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11