£18,000 to £20,000
We have an exciting opportunity to join a friendly, close-knit Customer Service team based in the North Watford area. A varied and busy role that involves customer service and administration tasks, this is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to embark on their career in an office based environment or potentially somebody returning to work. Candidates MUST have a friendly, hard working and professional approach along with EXCELLENT communication skills and telephone manner.
Duties to include
- Provide a high quality customer service in the form of support, advice, guidance and information to both internal and external customers
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Promote company products and services
- Contribute to the achievement of the Customer Service team Key Performance Indicators
- Develop in-depth knowledge of both products and services in order to offer the best possible service to all customers requiring support, advice and guidance
- Identify customer needs and correctly match products and services to assist them and communicate the benefits to the customer
- Encourage feedback on services provided and make recommendations to the Customer Service Leader for service improvements
- To be the first point of call for customers in regards to customer enquiries, centre related compliance enquiries, sales enquiries and complaints, and to record, monitor and ensure resolution to the customers satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain electronic database records and filing
- Complete registration, invoicing, order processing
- Undertake general administrative duties and ensure the smooth flow of work within the team.
- Ensure invoices and credits are processed as requested.
- Administer discounts and rebates as applicable.
- Maintain effective internal and external communication at all times, ensuring that all information is shared with relevant staff
- Manage own tasks effectively to ensure that work is completed to a high standard and delivered to deadlines and targets
- Conduct a continual review of personal performance, seeking to improve effectiveness both individually and as a team member.
- Experience working in a customer service or service delivery environment
- Good admin and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills, including attentiveness, patience and use of positive language
- A strong customer focus, recognising internal and external customers, establishing effective relationships
- Ability to work in a team and adapt to changing requirements, and ability to work independently
- Goal oriented focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving capabilities
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to change
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now