Hounslow, Greater London
£25,000 to £30,000
Think Specialist Recruitment is pleased to be working with a global business to recruit a Pricing Analyst for the UK headquarters in Hounslow, West London. A market leading company with a fantastic culture, this is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with good analytical skills to sit within the pricing team and support a fast paced and highly successful sales function.
We are seeking candidates with strong analytical skills, an excellent communicator who can work in a busy and fast paced environment to interpret pricing data and ensure the sales team are able to provide a competitive and profitable service to their customers.
Duties to include:
- Working as part of the Pricing Analysis team
- Provide day to day support for Sales when they require pricing solutions and supporting analysis.
- Receive daily requests from Sales and must respond within a defined SLA.
- Ensure all pricing activity supports UK commercial objectives and is executed in line with local and global pricing policies and procedures.
- Conduct revenue and profit simulations , using all available tools correctly
- Analyse customer shipping profiles, summarising detailed data to draw conclusions
- Log all requests and keep accurate records for audit purposes
- Explain analysis to Sales, ensuring they understand the reasons behind decisions
- Be able to explain pricing concepts and objectives confidently, including to senior management
- Show an interest in the wider business, and pricing examples from outside DHL, to become a more rounded analyst
- Make time to visit Sales meetings, ensuring strong relationships with colleagues and a good understand of respective goals and challenges
- Champion the pricing agenda
- Understand all pricing policies and procedures and ensure they are being followed
- Challenge processes that are inefficient or not adding value
- Continuously look for ways to make pricing more effective
- Good analytical skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent organisation/time management skills
- Sound and decisive decision making
- Customer focussed
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Managing relationships
- Confident communicator
Our client is looking to recruit for this role as quickly as possible, with a view to candidates starting in either December 2015 or January 2016 so a 1 month notice period is acceptable. If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, please apply now!
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...