£24,000 to £28,000
Think Specialist Recruitment is pleased to be working with a well-known brand and global company to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader for a highly successful division based out of Bracknell. Working with a relaxed, hard working and fun team, the role will be responsible for leading a team of 4 and ensuring the customer service and sales support functions are working efficiently. We are seeking candidates with excellent customer service experience, good understanding of German (spoken and written) and an outgoing, positive and motivational character.
Duties to include:
- Take full accountability of the day to day activities of the Customer Services team.
- Manage assigned customers and their requirements proactively and support in the development of long term profitable relationships.
- Ensure that commitments outlined in the Customer Services charter are upheld and that all measurable KPI’s are consistently recorded and monitored.
- Support the sales effort with admin support and lead generation.
- Ongoing development of the Team unit.
- Manage the day to day activities of the Team, ensuring all Customer and Company requirements and daily activities are met and fulfilled.
- Ongoing maintenance of Customer records on all applicable systems
- Ensure the continual training and development of Customer Services Executives
- Promote a positive working relationship with the Customers and internal teams including sales and business development
- Develop and implement continuous improvement plans
- Management and daily monitoring of processes to support the Head of Sales in ensuring correct processes are being followed.
- Provide key input with the UK MD as required.
- Plan and manage the activities of the team to meet and achieve the targets set.
- Be responsible for developing regular performance review and appraisal programmes to set KPIs.
- Supervisory experience in customer services role.
- Good spoken and written German language skills
- Full commitment to customer services and quality management
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team management skills
- Ability to interface with all internal and external customers at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong desire and commitment to achieve business, unit and personal goals
- Ability to produce and follow processes and procedures consistently
- Ability to accept change and take on board new initiatives and where necessary to follow these through
- Ability to prioritise workloads
If you have the right skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply now and we will be in touch with shortlisted candidates ASAP.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...
Client Service Advisors - Immediate start
£8 to £9
Collections Account Manager
£22,000 to £26,000
Contact Centre Manager
£35,000 to £40,000
Customer Service Advisors
£22,000 to £25,000
Head of Customer Services
£55,000 to £65,000
Senior Customer Service Manager
£30,000 to £35,000