Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£35,000 to £45,000
Think Specialist Recruitment has registered a Sales Manager job based in Hemel Hempstead. In this role you will be managing all sales of this companies niche products within the manufacturing industry to commercial and domestic clients in both the UK and abroad. This is an exciting role for someone with a proven track record of sales in a proactive technical sales role with proven ability to lead, motivate and coach a sales team.
Duties to include:
- To perform sales activities, lead, train, motivate and develop the sales team to achieve profitable results.
- To advise the senior management team on plans for maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- To be responsible for developing our account management process and introducing new accounts.
- To manage the sales team, developing plans, covering sales, revenue and profit margins to meet agreed targets and to promote the business internationally.
- To identify and maximise new innovative opportunities.
- To assist in the development of an annual marketing plan with the marketing manager, advising on realistic forecasts for each product, based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort.
- To be responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation of the team to accomplish specific smart objectives providing coaching and training as needed.
- To monitor and manage the performance of the sales team, against a suite of KPIs and regular performance reviews and annual appraisals.
- To provide high standards of on-going training, to ensure the sales team possess sufficient system and product knowledge to present information to customers in an accurate and professional manner.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and coach a sales team
- Track record of success in a proactive technical sales role
- International sales experience desirable
- Demonstrates the ability to work to and achieve targets
- Experience of account management and business development
- An Energetic and Dynamic leader and manager
- Good Financial Awareness and Numeracy Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Relationship management skills
- Diligent and Trustworthy
- Strong Organisational, Analytical and Strategic Skills.
- Excellent Communication, Time Management and Project Management skills
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now