Heathrow area, Greater London
£35,000 to £40,000
Think Specialist Recruitment is pleased to be working with a global market-leading client with their UK headquarters based in Hounslow, near to Heathrow Airport. With a fantastic culture and lots of career development available, we are looking for candidates with extensive Compensation/benefits/rewards experience to work for this newly created team and have a major input into the shaping of the department. Supporting the Reward Manager to develop and deliver a Reward strategy to attract, retain and engage talent to the business, maintaining or status as a top employer. An exciting opportunity to work for an international company with excellent prospects!
Overview of role:
- Support and participate in the development and delivery of Reward strategy/agenda.
- Liaise with relevant business stakeholders, global corporate HR and third party providers to ensure successful delivery of all reward projects.
- Participate in and maintain all salary and benefits surveys with agreed timelines.
- Support Reward Manager in ongoing activity relating to Reward Framework.
- Support the Reward Manager to administer the Global Mobility Process with European/Global Reward contacts and third party suppliers.
- Develop Reward tools to assist HR and general management colleagues.
- Provide analysis of data across the spectrum of Reward (Pension, Benefits, Compensation, Recognition, Global Mobility)
- Manage and support on various benefits and initiatives
- Coach and support the development of junior team members
- Degree level or commensurate work experience
- CIPD or formal Reward qualification desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of employee benefits management, grading and pay structures
- A good working knowledge of pensions
- Knowledge of Tax returns to HMRC is desirable
- Previous exposure to Reward / Compensation and Benefits in an HR environment
- Proven analytical experience
- Job analysis and job evaluation strategies, tools and practical implementation an advantage
- Delivery of reward related activities in a project structure
- Interpreting data, drawing conclusions and using information to inform business options and outcomes
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...
HR & Administration Manager
£40,000 to £45,000