£30,000 to £32,000
Think Specialist Recruitment is working with a global business to recruit a Launch Artwork Coordinator to be based from within their UK headquarters in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. We are seeking candidates with previous relevant artwork coordination experience, an excellent eye for detail, knowledge of using an artwork management workflow system and fantastic organisation skills.
- Managing the coordination of artwork creation for regional launch projects.
- Coordinating approvals within the corporate framework and implementation criteria established by marketing needs, corporate guidelines, and worldwide compliance.
- Project managing artwork activity to align with market specific launch plans. Support contact for artwork coordination activity for regional launches.
- Co-ordination of packaging artwork projects through to print ready solutions to company guidelines in line with launch plans for each market.
- Working together with the Packing site and internal 3P team well in advance to review keylines ensuring they align with the Global Standard.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders, communicating status, risks and issues for allocated launch projects.
- Establish, build, understand and maintain a data source of individual market requirements
- Responsible for the request, check, approval & supply of keyline drawings from the 3rd party Packer to the EU Affiliate markets in accordance with Regional and Local SOPs
- Maintain accurate electronic artwork project records detailing status, approval and any required changes for allocated launch projects
- Co-ordination of AT RISK activity closely collaborating with the market and packing site in relation to AT RISK printing and/or packing decisions made at a market level.
- Agreeing with Regulatory & Supply Chain to identify the most suitable launch timing, taking into account lead time, write off costs, ongoing variations and other requirements.
- Maintaining accurate tracking records for each artwork project throughout the approval process stated in company guidelines
- Act as change coordinator for the launch activity within the internal change management system, whilst maintaining a high level overview of the change from end to end.
- To report concise status updates on each project when requested and provide metrics on artwork completion according to launch schedule to Launch Management, Regional Artwork and other Stakeholders.
- Escalating and reporting to all stakeholders any issues related to compliance, production or supply.
- Establish and maintain effective communications and working relationships with key stakeholders, including launch management, packing sites, regulatory, quality and commercial personnel in affected markets, to answer queries and resolve possible issues.
- Working knowledge of TrackWise or similar Artwork Management Workflow system tools highly desirable
- Experience of using Digital Proof Reading Tools
- Proven project management/coordination experience - Able to effectively plan and organise work according to projects with appropriate execution dates
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to manage people effectively
- Flexible, creative, articulate, organised and reliable.
- Able to demonstrate professional conduct whilst carrying out company duties with customers and colleagues
- Proactive with a good attention to detail
- Demonstrate a positive approach to all business situations
- Ability to communicate to all levels of business organisation
- Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading and writing English is required
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...
Customer Service Executive - Immediate start
£8 to £10
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 to £28,000
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
£35,000 to £40,000
Ecommerce Development Specialist
£40,000 to £45,000
Head of Social & Content
£50,000 to £60,000
Marketing and Admin Assistant
£20,000 to £24,000