Heathrow area, Greater London
£40,000 to £45,000
A market-leading, international business is looking to recruit a Property Maintenance and Projects Manager to manage the Service Contracts activity across a national network of sites. Key to this role will be managing 3rd party suppliers and delivering service maintenance across all trades, plant and equipment. We are looking for candidates with building maintenance/facilities management experience, along with the ability to coordinate the property input on fit outs, leasehold and capital works. The role will ideally be based near Heathrow, but this is negotiable for the right candidate.
Salary circa £40,000 to £45,000 + company car + bonus (up to £3,000 annually), pension, healthcare
- Responsibility for all M&E and property service contracts for circa 56 premises across the UK and Belfast. Ensuring adequate supplier support contracts are in place.
- Production, submission and support of leasehold and capital business applications, including progress monitoring.
- Coordination of the property input to new site developments.
- Day to day management of the outsourced property helpdesk, including monitoring daily progress and highlighting any issues and/or improvement requirements. Chairing monthly progress meetings.
- Setting up, operation and management of a CAFM type system for the property portfolio.
- Ensuring all the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedules are up to date and any remedial works undertaken promptly and effectively. This will include the collation and filing of service records.
- Ensuring that all plant equipment and fabric meet statutory and Health and Safety requirements
- Vetting all the contractors and ensuring that their statutory, insurance and Health and Safety documentation is up to date.
- Collation and management of service budgets.
- Tendering of service contracts in conjunction with the Property Managers and the Procurement department.
- Managing the 3rd party servicing contractors used to maintain the plant equipment and fabric which is geographically spread through-out the UK.
- Monitoring the contractors’ performance against KPIs and service level agreements. Coordination of and attendance at regular supplier review meetings.
- Production of monthly reports identifying the current status against the monthly /annual program and budgets.
- Day to day management of soft FM and services.
- Minimum 5 yrs of building maintenance/facilities management and project management experience in a similar role
- Excellent facilities management skills coupled with good analytical skills and planning and decision making competencies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of building construction, building services, legislation and CAFM experience.
- Strong multi-site management skills.
- Good financial acumen.
- Professionally qualified, CIOB, BIFM or equivalent.
- PC literate with excellent communications skills capable of dealing with people from all levels of the organisation.
- Full UK driving licence
Apply For This Job Now
If you are interested in this job opportunity and have the relevant skills, experience and qualification to be considered, please apply for this role ASAP.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
keywords: property manager, facilities manager, facilities management, maintenance manager, project manager, M&E
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...