Heathrow, Greater London
£30,000 to £35,000
Think Specialist Recruitment is pleased to be working with a highly successful and well-known international company recruiting for a permanent HR Advisor job opportunity based at their offices close to Heathrow Airport. Although a generalist role with a focus on employee relations, there will also be varied change management projects to undertake. Supporting the head office functions there is a large element of employee relations responsibilities, so it is important that candidates can demonstrate the ability to take ownership of the employee relations cases and projects entailed.
We are looking for candidates with extensive employee relations experience, strong knowledge of employment law and experience of handling performance/absence management and disciplinary issues, the ability to manage a varied and busy workload, lead change management projects and excellent influencing skills.
The role includes working with the Business Partner team to develop and drive the HR Strategy for the Business Units. Also providing second level guidance and support, including case management, as well as supporting specific head office departments with the accurate and timely processing of information, managing projects and ad hoc requests from management.
Overview of duties:
- Manage projects and influence; strategy, change management, re-organisation, employee relations processes and procedures
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and employees on HR policies and procedures, ensuring that good practice is followed consistently
- Proactively engage with HR and the business with regards to the annual Employee Opinion Survey, the roll out, communication of results and action planning improvements.
- Liaise with the relevant OH provider to ensure effective management of long term absence
- Regularly advise managers on issues related to disciplinary and employment law, interpretation of all terms and conditions of employment
- Proactively manage employment tribunals that fall into your area of responsibility.
- Prepare severance authorisation paperwork and ensure all adequate signatories are received before incurring any costs on legal cases/dismissals
- Provide support to the HR Business Partners
- Provide an informative service to the business, responding to requests in a professional and timely manner
- Escalate queries if necessary
- Co-ordinate with external parties such as Legal support, Occupational Health suppliers and responding promptly and building relationships
- Ensure appropriate records are kept
- Manage the monitoring of projects, alongside the Business Partners
- Plan and prioritise flexibly in order to meet the changing needs of the business and the team
- Utilise appropriate HR systems to ensure accurate recording of data
- Support and liaise with HR Admin and payroll to ensure an efficient and timely service is being provided to your customers in relation to payroll issues, onboarding, vetting, and form processing etc.
- Provide ad hoc project support and leadership to meet the annual HR agenda.
- Ad hoc HR Policy updates to meet the changing requirement of the law and the business.
- Extensive employee relations experience
- Ideally CIPD qualified or studying towards
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Customer service skills/customer focus
- Strong knowledge of ER policies and employment law
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to deal with difficult and sometimes contentious issues
If you have the relevant HR and employee relations experience to be considered for this, please send your CV across ASAP or contact Chris Jones at Think Specialist Recruitment for a confidential discussion about the opportunity.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...