St Albans, Hertfordshire
£21,000 to £25,000
Think Specialist Recruitment has registered an exciting new opportunity for a PA/Team Coordinator working for an international company based on the outskirts of St Albans. In this role you will be supporting all employees as well as the Managing Director in a variety of duties. The best suited candidate will come from a Team Administration or Junior PA role who is looking to step up into a PA role.
The company designs their own products that are then distributed to and sold by well-known UK retailers. They are very successful within their field and have a vibrant, outgoing and hard working culture within the office. The successful candidate will be able to have a confident approach when speaking with all levels of staff within the organisation as well as clients. A flexible approach and the ability to multi task is key.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diary management for the Managing Director.
- Become the first point of contact for Clients and resolve any queries that they have in a timely and professional manner.
- Produce business reports and Sales Forecasts for Clients
- Attend Managers meetings and external events/roadshows when required
- Take minutes and circulate to relevant parties.
- Oversee successful organisation and co-ordination of corporate events.
- Make travel arrangements/Hotel bookings for international colleagues
- Responsible for corporate gym membership contracts.
- Maintain the filing of the ‘Signing in Sheet’ and advise managers of staff absence/lateness.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain the franking machine and organise its servicing/Repair.
- Co-ordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies including tea, coffee, stationery, washroom supplies etc
- Ensure that the ground floor show room is presentable at all times.
- Assist with other related administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- An element of international travel may be required from time to time
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, Human Resources, sales admin/sales support, accountancy & finance, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Scott now to discuss this role or register online click...
£20,000 to £23,000
Contracts & Tenders Administrator
£24,000 to £27,000
Customer Service/ Administrator
£18,000 to £22,000
£20,000 to £26,000
PA / Team Administrator
£23,000 to £25,000
PA to Director