Hounslow, Greater London
We are recruiting a HR Shared Services Advisor job opportunity working for a market leading, global business with lots of scope for progression and development. Providing first line employee relations support and advice to line managers across various UK sites, along with administrative support and timely process of information and requests, we are looking for candidates with some previous HR experience (HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Graduate) and the ability to work in a busy department.
Overview of role:
- Supporting specific business units with the accurate and timely processing of information and first level guidance and support on employee relations issues.
- Undertaking accurate processing of transactional HR including changes to personal information, holidays, leave and absence, joiners, changes to role and leavers following procedures
- Responding to requests for information from employees, line managers & third parties where appropriate
- Answering terms and conditions of employment queries within defined policies
- On-boarding new employees in a timely manner with reference to the Vetting Policy & procedure.
- Planning and prioritising flexibly in order to meet the changing needs of the business and the team
- Utilising appropriate HR systems to ensure accurate recording of data, including but not limited to recording of vacancy reference numbers, contracts and references
- Where reasonably required, train other team members and new joiners to the team.
- Propose, plan and implement process improvements
- Advising employees and managers with regards to standard policy related questions including but not limited to Maternity, Paternity, Sickness & Holiday.
- Ideally some prior experience within HR department and/or HR graduate
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to work in a busy, demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
Looking for the next step in your HR career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, Human Resources, sales admin/sales support, accountancy & finance, marketing and IT Helpdesk.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...