Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£20,000 to £28,000
We are recruiting a Product Technical Coordinator job opportunity for a market-leading international company with UK headquarters based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. The Product/Technical Coordinator will be responsible for the management and planning of a niche product range, to ensure the best possible results and positioning of products and that internal databases are kept up to date with the relevant product/pricing/stock information.
We are seeking candidates with excellent data handling ability, experience of product pricing, database/data management, a strong eye for detail, good Microsoft Excel knowledge and an interest in the automotive sector and/or motorsport would be desirable! A graduate would also be considered.
Duties to include:
- Assist in planning, management and development of UK range of aftermarket products.
- Provide technical support to all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain co-operative relationships with all other departments necessary to the effective fulfilment of job responsibilities.
- Create and maintain application databases for aftermarket products by research and compilation of data provided internally, by key suppliers or any other suitable sources, tailoring to the specific requirements of the UK market.
- Transform those databases into robust, high quality UK application catalogues
- Ensure that the major catalogue houses are supplied with current, high quality application data, developing good relationships with same.
- Maintain and continuously analyse product ranges as required, making recommendations for improvements, additions and deletions, working closely with UK and European teams.
- Set up new to range items on the ERP, creating annual sales forecast.
- Assist in administration of warranty.
- Create product related reports as required by management.
- Become knowledge base for technical aspects of specified product groups.
- Create and control product bulletins in a timely manner.
- Analyse product range and market price competitiveness and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Work as a key part of the business team alongside Sales & Marketing, Logistics and Technical Support personnel to ensure a full product, support and service offering is provided to the customer base.
- Ensure that your own product, technical and market knowledge is kept up to date.
- Handle technical enquiries, primarily by telephone.
- Attend exhibitions, PR functions and customer events where necessary and be prepared to travel within the UK on business as requested.
- Visit key customers as required.
- Deliver product training to customers.
- Good attention to detail
- An interest in the automotive sector and/or motorsports would be desirable
- Excellent data handling skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent market awareness and commercial acumen
- Quick to learn new products and market sectors
- A graduate with relevant degree would also be a consideration
If you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply now.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris now to discuss this role or register online click...
£22,000 to £25,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£28,000 to £30,000
£19,000 to £21,000
£22,000 to £26,000