Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£18,000 to £19,000
Calling all graduates! Would you like to work for a company who are in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for? Look no further!
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone that wants to excel and progress, someone who can demonstrate a good drive to succeed. Ideally with experience in Customer Service and Administration, and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you have graduated in Law, Business, Politics, Economics, History or English, or similar, we want to hear from you! If you are friendly and outgoing with a positive, empathetic nature and a good telephone manner. This is a great starting point with immense opportunities to grow and develop.
Main duties to include:
- The role will be working in a team dealing with inbound calls
- Main duty and goal is to provide a first class and high level of service to all customers
- Investigate and respond to inquiries
- Keeping customers up to date with case progress
- You will be liaising to customers via telephone calls and email, but training will be given to allow you to cover live chat and social media chats too
- Communicate well with all other departments to ensure fluid level of service across the company (Cross training and shadowing of other departments to be given)
- Handling general queries, low-level complaints and then more specialised queries after time
- Keeping records up to date, making notes on queries and cases raised and performing relevant administration tasks daily.
- Graduate in Law, Business, Politics, Economics, History or English, or similar
- Confident in your own communication skills, proven ability to offer customer services in either an office/telephone-based position or face to face
- Computer literate, Outlook experience and ability to pick up new internal systems.
- No prior experience is needed, character and potential to grow is key here, someone with experience in customer service is ideal, but someone who can prove a willingness to succeed
Apply For This Job Now
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Progression opportunities
- Modern office
- Pension scheme
- Dental and Healthcare plan
- Company events
- Pizza Fridays!
- Cycle to work scheme