Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£22,000 to £27,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Contact Centre Team leader based in Hemel Hempstead. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning business voted in The Sundays Times best companies to work for.
The purpose of this role Is to ensure the team are providing an exceptional customer service by coaching and developing in a way that helps them preform at their very best and to maximise any in-bound sales opportunities
- Maximise any in-bound sales opportunities by supporting team in promoting the company in the correct way and if necessary, looking at different options for the customer
- Responsible for setting KPI’s and monitoring the success of these; these will include conversion, tariff and auxiliary- although are not limited to these.
- Take inbound calls that come through when necessary. These will primarily be sales although general enquiries and customer care will also make up a number of these too
- Use our call quality framework to monitor quality of calls and give bespoke feedback to each of your team based on this
- To carry out monthly one to one catch ups with each member of your team, setting goals and development plans
- Create incentives to motivate and inspire the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Following the correct procedures for Data Protection, Health & Safety and other in-house processes
- Monitoring absence and completing absence management meetings when trigger points are met
- Undertaking investigatory and disciplinary meetings when necessary.
- Responsible for self-development by raising any coaching needs with their leader
- Be proactive in making decisions about the right thing to do for customers
- Deal with any customer complaints in a positive way, seeing this as an opportunity to solve a problem.
- Deal with pre arrival complaints and investigate in order to resolve swiftly.
- Multi skill so that during busier periods in other departments support can be given. This will include supporting customer care, social media and admin teams.
- Any other ad hoc duties required to support the business
Apply For This Job Now
- Flexible to work shifts and weekends
- Team leader experience
- Experience in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- Enthusiastic and positive with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Coaching and developing
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11