Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£22,000 to £22,000
We are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to assist with the full recruitment and training processes within this small specialist company based in the heart of Chesham.
The candidate will need to be articulate, have excellent verbal and good written communication skills, be reliable and able to use own initiative, whilst also working as part of a small team. Attention to detail is important in this role due to dealing with important documents.
A good level of computer literacy and an excellent telephone manner, and to be familiar with all Microsoft Office applications is a must (Word, Excel etc)
If you have a strong customer service background or have experience within a PA/Secretarial environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a part-time, permanent position. This is a fully office-based position with opportunity to work from home 1 day a week after 1 year within the company. Hours are split over 4 days in the week, 7-hours a day (flexibility for shorter hours split over 5 days).
The salary for this role is £22K pro-rata’d depending on hours worked throughout the week.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the administration processes associated with all stages of the recruitment process e.g., arranging and coordinating interviews and ensuring timely completion of post interview administration.
- Assist to run the Recruitment Days and recruitment events such as Open Evenings.
- Attend and minute take monthly meetings between Head of Personnel, Business Manager & Quality Assurance & Training Leads.
- Being a point of contact for all Associates and keeping up to date with their day-to-day availability e.g., holiday and retirement.
- Ensure annual checks in relation to Associate DBS certificates, ICO certificates, and Professional Registration details.
- Produce a monthly report on candidate availability/placements to figure out remaining/existing business needs.
- Identify & notify the Head of HR of any workload issues.
- Compose and post online recruitment content for the website and social media channels to promote services.
- To work alongside the training administrator when required, to coordinate the associate training programme i.e., booking rooms, organising catering, and undertaking administrative aspects of the training including course preparation.
- Providing general office administrative duties e.g., assisting with postal mailings and ordering stationery etc.
Apply For This Job Now
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer literacy, including the use of Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Outlook & especially Excel) as well as good keyboard skills; ability to (learn to) use a database, and online applications.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Conscientious, well organised with good attention to detail, including good presentation skills (i.e., written) and proof-reading skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good level of numeracy.
- General administrative skills.
- Able to use initiative and work independently as well as part of small team.
Apply for the Role
Call Izzy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Assistant - Part Time
£22,000 to £25,000
Business and Facilities Coordinator - Part time!
£20,000 to £25,000
Collections Officer - Weekends Only
£22,000 to £24,000
Customer Service Advisor - Weekends Only
£20,000 to £23,000
£13,000 to £14,000
Office Clerk - Part Time (4 hours a day)