£40,000 to £45,000
Think Accountancy and Finance are supporting a business who are looking for Part Qualified (almost qualified/finalists) to join a well-established Practice in the High Wycombe area. The successful candidate will be joining a 5 partner practice who have Top 4 experience.
The role will join the busy Audit team and focus on ensuring that all clients receive a timely and accurate technical audit and other accountancy services.
Duties and experience required:
- This is a split role working on 70% audits and 30% accounts but this can change with business requirements
- Manage technical audit and accountant assignments with assistance from other team members
- Support and delegate tasks to trainees
- Completion and submission of timesheets within set deadlines
- Maintain client relationships and confidentiality.
- Apply up-to-date technical knowledge at all times
- Practical work experience of producing and reviewing accounts.
- Up to date working knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Part Qualified/Finalist or Qualified ACA/ACCA. Must be actively studying and nearing completion if part qualified and have recent practice experience
- Effective use of IT including excel, audit and accounts packages (CCH Audit Automation, CCH Accounts Production)
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Maintains awareness of changes in ICAEW guidelines and internal systems
- Undertake CPD in accordance with Institute and maintain up to date CPD record
- Completes planning and finalisation sections of audit files, maintaining quality of work
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Be aware of relevant financial targets and constraints and contributes to achieving these, keeping manager informed of progress and potential problems including actual vs budget
Think Accountancy and Finance is the finance division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independent recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Finance Admin, Part Qualified Finance, Qualified Finance, Credit Control and Bookkeepers.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Clare on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
AAT Level 4 Qualified Team Leader
£23,000 to £28,000
Accountant - Practice
£30,000 to £40,000
£22,000 to £25,000
£25,000 to £28,000
Accounts Payable Assistant
£19,000 to £22,000
Accounts Payable Team Leader