£50,000 to £55,000
Think Human Resources are pleased to be working with an international organisation to recruit a permanent HR Business Partner to support their UK and European operations. As a key member of a small HR team who are fantastic – collaborative, close-knit and supportive - the HRBP works in partnership with management across various business units (and their teams) to identify, articulate and implement people focussed solutions that support the delivery of successful business results. We are looking for candidates with true business partnering experience with a strong focus on employee relations as this role will take the lead on ER focused strategies.
The HRBP acts as strategic partner, change agent and employee champion, playing a key role in ensuring the HR function continues to improve and add value to the business. Supporting the Operations function, the HRBP will have responsibility for:
- As the Employee Relations Lead for Europe, this role provides expert advice and guidance to both the HR Team and functional management teams on all employee relations matters
- Definition and implementation of employee relations policies & procedures
- Ensuring a consistent, best practice and legally sound approach to all employee relations matters across Europe
- Leadership of large-scale reorganisation and restructuring activities, in tandem with the relevant functional HRBP
- Maintaining a positive and collaborative relationship with the recognised trade union
- Line manager education and development to improve their ownership of and capability to manage employee relations matters
- Management and development of Employee Relations Advisor.
- Organisational development and people capability growth.
- Talent management & succession planning
- Using business insights to drive improvements in people management and leadership practices
- Advising on the people implications of organisation change, making recommendations & supporting stakeholders with implementation
- Keeping abreast of developments in HR best practice and legislative changes and translating this into relevant improvement and adherence proposals for the business.
- CIPD qualified or significant HR experience in direct business facing roles.
- A strong focus on ER within previous positions is essential
- Broad HR generalist experience, including employee relations, organisational design, management development and talent management.
- Experience in an employee relations leadership role, with demonstrable ability to deliver effective consultation activities to enact organisational change and to define and implement organisation-wide best practice HR policies and procedures.
- Experience of change management and successfully supporting management teams through organisational change activities.
- Demonstrable ability to coach and develop managers and management teams
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation or delivering an HR service in Central Europe would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience of working with a recognised Trade Union would be beneficial.
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business operating across the Herts, Beds, Bucks and Greater London area. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Customer Service Administrator
£20,000 to £24,000
Events and Training Coordinator
£23,000 to £25,000
Head of HR
£70,000 to £85,000
£25,000 to £27,000
£22,000 to £24,000
£28,000 to £32,000